This plugin adds the functionality to pay with ApcoPay to WooCommerce.
* Adds ApcoPay to WooCommerce as a payment option in the checkout page.
* Updates the order in WooCommerce on transaction success or fail
* Extra charge
* Authorisation and Capture
* Checkout iframe or redirect payment
- Move the folder ‘apcopay-for-woocommerce’ inside the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to ‘WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > ApcoPay’.
- Input the credentials received from ApcoPay in the settings fields.
How do I set up a merchant account with ApcoPay?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a merchant account with ApcoPay.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ApcoPay for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added description field
- Updated tested up to version
- Fixed hosted form submit on pending order pay from admin
- Fixed order not updating due to special characters
- Added support for HUB02
- Added refund with payment page
- Added billing address data in redirect payment flow
- Added checkout iframe
- Added authorisation and capture order status options
- Added option add extra charge amount to order
- Changed order status of authorisation and capture
- Added capture
- Added missing file
- Fixed admin scripts not always loading
- Added extra charge
- Added refunds
- Added bank reference in order note
- Changed Apcopay domain extension
- Fixed status not updating due to magic qoutes
- Initial release.