This plugin adds a teams section to the admin panel which allows you to showcase your employees/people on your website the easy way.
add shortcode in your page [team-member]
The list of the features
jquery anumation effect
Add Unlimited members
Developer friendly & easy to customize.
All modern browsers supported.
Boosts SEO with schema.org markup
W3C valid markup
Team Member info & social links
Easy to setup
Its easy to use interface allows you to manage, edit, create and delete Team Members with no new knowledge.
You may provide arbitrary sections, in the same format as the ones above. This may be of use for extremely complicated
plugins where more information needs to be conveyed that doesn’t fit into the categories of “description” or
“installation.” Arbitrary sections will be shown below the built-in sections outlined above.
A brief Markdown Example
- Some feature
- Another feature
- Something else about the plugin
- something else
- third thing
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.
What about foo bar?
Answer to foo bar dilemma.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Awesome Wp Team Member” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.