Bulk Password Protect Post Types allows you to choose one or more post types and set password for all posts within.
- Automatically “reads” all post types on website
- Allows you to set password for all posts within selected post types
- Upload the plugin files to the “/wp-content/plugins/bulk-password” directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Click Settings or navigate to Settings -> Bulk Password Protect
- Choose one or more post types and password
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bulk Password Protect Post Types” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First stable version