A block that allows you to set a CSS Grid layout and arrange child blocks within it. This block allows you to easily create a CSS grid layout within your WordPress posts and pages. You can control the number of columns and rows, as well as the gap between grid items. You can also set responsive breakpoints to adjust the number of columns displayed on different screen sizes.
NOTE: Gridify items will always start at column and row 1. To see your grid layout in a more structured way, use the Document overview / List view option in the editor.
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Gridify A block that allows you to set a CSS Grid layout and arrange child blocks within it.
- Gridify Item A single item within a Gridify block.
- Download the plugin zip file or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Go to the WordPress dashboard and navigate to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button and select the zip file you just downloaded.
- Click the “Install Now” button and activate the plugin.
- The block will now be available in the editor under the “Layout” category.
Contributors & Developers
“Gridify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add a Toggle Control to show your grid layout.
- Change from inline styles to set the columns and rows, to use only CSS Variables.
- Update Tested Up WordPress version to Latest.
- Update Readme files and Description.