If you prefer you can run the plugin without ThemeKit and it will just use the default Prettify styles.
- ThemeKit ready.
- Easy to use syntax and styling.
- Same syntax highlighter as css-tricks.com.
- Install Prettify For WordPress either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- After activating Prettify you will be able to use the default styling.
- If you would like the custom styler then you will also need ThemeKit For WordPress
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
- Enjoy your syntax highlighter.
- Nothing Yet…
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Prettify For WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Resolved issue that would cause a fatal error in prettify-wordpress.php – Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /wp-content/plugins/prettify-wordpress/prettify-wordpress.php on line 42
- Initial release