The Responsive Woocommerce Scroll slider plugin comes by default with a beautiful, responsive, modern theme.
This plugin is designed for users and the UI is very intuitive and easy to use.
- Option to display Title or not.
- Responsive scroll slider
- Insert scroll slider anywhere on your site using a simple shortcode
- Works on iOS, Android and other mobile devices
I hope you like and love my plugin in the same way like I do and to love it you have to actually install and use it. Please install the plugin and use it.
- Upload and extract the zip file downloaded to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the new menu item “Woocommerce Product Slider” and do necessary setting.
- Place [woopsc] in your template where you want the Woocommerce product scroller to be displayed.
- If you want to add woocommerce scroll slider shortcode directly into template then please use
- When can I use this plugin?
You can use this plugin only when you have installed the WooCommerce Plugin.
- How can I use this plugin in template file?
If you want to add woocommerce scroll slider shortcode directly into template then please use
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Woocommerce Product Scroll Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Responsive Woocommerce Product Scroll Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
V3.0 – 15/10/2018
- New – Add options automatically= V3.0 – 07/04/2015 =
- Fix – Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent problem
- Fix – Displaying all the products or display only specific product categories.
- Fix – Code Easily Modify.