If We Have a Option Slider, We Can use
Slider Options Manager it by Drag and Drop. 😉
- Drag and Reorder Slides
- Upload/Delete image
- Add Hyperlinks to Slides
- Set Link Target for Each Slide
- Shortcode Support
- Video ( Youtube or Vimeo Video,… ) as Slides
- Internalization Support
- Customization Your Option: animation, caption, responsive, control buton, …
- Use minify resources
- I am open for your suggestions and feedback – Thank you for using or trying out one of my plugins!
- Can you post the issue that you’re having to support forum or send me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks.
- Upload your plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Look at your admin bar and enjoy using the new Menu item (SM Slider)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Slider Options – Manager jQuery Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Let’s go!
Max-widthfor wrap slider
- Updated jquery
- Updated fixed not correctly installed
- Kept setting for reuse
- Fixed attributes don’t exist
- Update fixed
max-widthfor large screen
descriptionfor each option
- Update fixed `button’ on editor not working
- Update support multiple slideshows on the same page
- Added manager type slider
- Added role & capabilities manager slider ( edit/delete/config slider )
- Updated support theme
- Update fix new setting for upgrade – if you had difficulties in upgrade to new version, please add your comment to support forum or send a message to me email@example.com, thanks.
- Update fixed slider not found when upgrade – Please go to Edit slider (by click
Edit icon) click
SAVEif you get slide not found. If you use
Responsive Slides, if slide still not found, please go to submenu ‘Settings’ and reupdate library slider setting. Thanks.
- Update fixed style conflict with bootstrap
- update administrator role for new install
- Update for security
- Update cleanup
- Update tested up to 4.4
- Update fixed small issue