This plugin enables you to backup your WordPress database and content to StorageMadeEasy which uses its cloud gateway to enable you to store your files directly on the storage clouds of your choice. These include Amazon S3, RackSpace Cloud Files, SkyDrive, DropBox, Gmail, Box.net, RackSpace Cloud Files, FTP & WebDAV. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org about our professional option which includes the ability to encrypt the backup and to also schedule it.
Please note the following with this Plugin
- Login to WP-Admin
- Go to Plugins => Add New => Upload then select this plugin and upload it
- Activate the plugin.
- If you get a message about creating a Backup directory in the WP-Content directory, please create this directory and give it CHMOD 777 permissions
- Ensure you have a valid storagemadeeasy.com account and have setup at least one cloud provider where you would like the backup to reside.
- Enter your StorageMadeEasy username and details
- Ensure the backup option is set to backup to StorageMadeEasy
- Click the backup button
- Your WordPress DB will now be backed up to StorageMadeEasy and will reside in the “My WordPress Backups” directory.
StorageMadeEasy Multi-Cloud WordPress backup is based on “WP-DB-Backup” (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-db-backup/). This plugin is licensed under GNU GPL, version 2. (http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl.html). This Plugin’s use of StorageMadeEasy is based upon StorageMadeEasy’s multi-cloud API. Source code is available from http://code.google.com/p/smestorage/.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“StorageMadeEasy Multi-Cloud WordPress Backup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “StorageMadeEasy Multi-Cloud WordPress Backup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.