This plugin turns of comments from your WordPress website.
Install the Turn Off Comments plugin via WordPress Dashboard (from plugin directory or from your computer), or upload the files manually to your server and activate the plugin.
Install via WordPress dashboard
From Plugin Directory
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Turn Off Comments’
- Install and Activate the plugin
From Your Computer
- Download the Turn Off Comments plugin
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin’
- Choose the plugin file in .zip format
- Click the Install Now button, and Activate after installation
Install via Uploading Files Manually
- Download the Turn Off Comments plugin and unzip the folder
- Upload the folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the Turn Off Comments Plugin from Dashboard
How to disable comments from my website?
Activate the plugin. That’s it.
How to enable comments in my website?
Just deactivate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable Comment and Stop Spam” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – 26 September 2023
- Tested with version 6.3.1
- Optimized code
- Increased Compatibility
Release Date – 10 August 2023
- Tested with version 6.3
Release Date – 26 April 2023
- Tested with version 6.2
Release Date – 12 March 2023
- Initial release.