WN Webpage Slider for Elementor, is an addon for Elementor Page Builder Plugin, which allows you to select three images and show them within a desktop markup with a fancy scroll and slide to the right effect. From the back-end you will be able to set some parameters as width, height, horizontal separation, vertical separartion, delay after scroll, slide velocity among others.
- Fancy Porfolio Slider
- Automatic Scroll that shows the entire Image (Website Home Page)
- Custom Controls on width, speed, etc
- Responsive Design
- Live Updated Changes
- Draggable Widget
How to use it
- Go to Elementor’s Back-end Panel and Search for “Webpages Slider” on the Widgets Basic area.
- Drag the “Webpages Slider” Widget wherever you want to use it on your webpage.
- Once you release the widget, the option will appear on the Elementor’s Panel as with any other Elementor’s widget.
- Play around and have fun with it 🙂
- In case you don’t have Elementor installed, proceed to install Elementor First.
- Upload the plugin folder ‘wn-flipbox-pro’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
Is WN Webpage Slider for Elementor Responsive?
YES, you can customize how you want “WN Webpage Slider for Elementor” to look on desktops, tablets, and mobile devices.
Can I use this Plugin without Elementor?
NO, our is an Addon for Elementor Page Builder, you must have Elementor installed on your WordPress Installation in order the plugin to work.
Can I display more than 3 images?
NO, as intial design the plugin just display and play with three images, but if you have a feature request or feedback shot us a line, I’m willing to improve my products constantly.
The plugin is missing a feature, can you add it?
Sure! Im willing to improve WN Webpage Slider for Elementor continuously to fit your needs, if you have a feature request or feedback shot us a line.
Contributors & Developers
“WN Webpage Slider for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors